The terms ‘ Zeez Clothing Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 93, Basepoint Business Centre, Swindon, SN5 7EX, United Kingdom. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or visitor of our website. The term ‘site’ refers to the website www.theriderteam.com.
- We may collect personally identifiable information when you purchase something from our store, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and payment information.
- When you browse our website, we may automatically collect non-personal information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting and operating system.
- Whilst browsing our website, we may collect additional technical information about your visit, such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) from which you have visited our site or that you visit after our site; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as set out in this policy. Some examples of how we collect information are given below:
- When you order from us one of our products or services, we will collect and maintain your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, order number, referring URL, IP address, page you bought from and a password. We collect this, and other information, as disclosed in this Policy, in order to fulfill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to send you promotional materials. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the product order form and make changes and additions to the information it contained and these changes will be automatically kept for future use.
- When you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, address and e-mail address. We will only use this information to administer the promotion and for any other purpose to which you consented when you entered.
- You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us emails or by filling in contact forms on the website. We may use your contact information, such as email address, to offer free newsletter service listing our current promotions and deals.
Your data helps us to understand your needs and helps to provide you with a better service. We may occasionally send out emails concerning new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will not disclose any of your information to any third parties except in a situation where it is part of providing a service to you. This includes arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out security checks and for the purposes of customer research or when you have given us permission to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
In accordance with the EU law, this section advises you of the cookies we use when you browse the site. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance on cookies.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
First Party Cookies:
- WordPress: Our website is run on WordPress and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in if you are a registered user and we deem it to be necessary to the working of the website. If the session cookie is disabled then various areas of the site will break. There is more information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the following address.
Zeez Clothing Ltd.
Basepoint Business Centre