Named after the legendary motorcyclist sisters, Adeline Van Buren and Augusta Van Buren, the VB-1916 Leggings celebrate the free spirit of women motorcycle riders. The VB-1916 Leggings are designed to provide a snug fit with a 360° stretch outer fabric. A high level of abrasion resistance is provided via extensive para-aramid liner coverage from waist all the way till the knee area. CE-approved hip and knee armours from SAS-TEC are included as standard to provide impact protection. All in all – a stylish yet practical choice for the modern female biker while celebrating the legend of the past.
- Very strong abrasion resistance – full inside waist-to-knee lining of thick grade (250 gsm) DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Ultra high impact protection – CE approved hip and knee armours from SAS-TEC are included as standard
- Velcro-free armour pockets for enhanced comfort
- 360° stretch in outer fabric for superior flexibility and comfort
- Belt loops on the waistband
- Two pockets at the front and back
- Easy insertion of knee protectors from outside
- Outer fabric composition: 95% Polyester + 5% Elastane
DuPont™, the DuPont Oval Logo, and all trademarks and service marks denoted with ™, SM or ® are owned by affiliates of DuPont de Nemours, Inc. unless otherwise noted. © 2019 DuPont.