TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms ‘ Zeez Clothing Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 93, Basepoint Business Centre, Swindon, SN5 7EX, United Kingdom. Our company is incorporated in the UK under company registration number 08899915. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘site’ refers to the website www.theriderteam.com.
We must receive payment of the price of the products and the delivery charges before we can accept your order. We reserve the right to restrict the number of products you may order and to refuse any order. If you have provided us with your email address you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your order. This email is sent automatically and does not mean that we have accepted your order. We will notify acceptance of your order by sending an email to you stating that your order has been dispatched. Otherwise, our acceptance of your order takes place upon delivery of the products. Only when we have accepted your order is a binding contract created between us.
All orders are subject to availability. If the product ordered is unavailable then we will notify you as soon as possible where you will have the option of waiting for stock, choosing an alternative or a full refund.
Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling (GBP) and are inclusive of United Kingdom-rated value added tax (VAT) where applicable. Delivery charges may apply and are displayed during the order process. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, mistakes can sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of products you have ordered we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as being cancelled. If the order is cancelled, we will refund any money that we have taken from you.
We accept credit card, debit card, and Paypal payments via our secure payment gateway. The goods will not be dispatched until the customer’s funds that have been paid have cleared in full.
Your details will be encrypted by 128-bit industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. We use an Extended Validation SSL for added security so when you visit areas that deal with personal information you will see a lock and the address bar will turn green indicating that you are in a secure area and that you can shop with confidence.
We aim to use the best value and most reliable courier operators to optimally deliver your goods to you. The delivery charges to your location are clearly displayed during the order process. Using our standard delivery option, our aim is to deliver goods to you within 5 working days. We also offer a faster delivery service at an additional fee.
We deliver worldwide and use appropriate couriers depending upon the destination country. The delivery times for international parcels vary depending upon the destination country. In addition, there may be locally imposed customs charges and import duties. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel (this applies to both retail and wholesale customers). Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from one country to another.
- You may return new unused items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund.
- The item must be in original packing with tags, unused and fully resalable condition.
- We’ll pay the return shipping costs ONLY if the return is a result of our error (incorrect item, faulty item, etc.)
- If you believe your item was damaged while in transit, please contact us within 5 business days of delivery and we will work with you to resolve the issue. We will advise you to take a photo of the original packaging so we may follow up with our courier if needed.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 5 business days of us receiving the returned item.
- To cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If your order has not been shipped, we will cancel your order and immediately refund your payment.
- If your order has been shipped, please start the returns process once you receive the goods.
- We accept exchanges of unused items only. The item must be in original packing with tags, unused and fully resalable condition.
- Simply email us the order number and the items that you are exchanging.
- We will notify you of the return instructions including the return address.
- Please post the item to us at the provided address. Kindly include a short note in the parcel mentioning your order number and size/color required in exchange.
- We will post you the exchange within 5 business days of receiving the original item.
- UK customers: there is a re-delivery charge of either £5 (Royal Mail 2nd Class) or £7 (Royal Mail 1st Class).
- International customers: there is a re-delivery charge to be notified to the customer depending upon the destination and size/weight of parcel.
The website is regularly updated. Products and prices are subject to change without notice. We have taken reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the content on our website, however, in accordance with the applicable laws; we disclaim all warranties (express or implied) as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the material on our site.
You shall not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or by any means prohibited under this terms and conditions. You shall not use this site in any manner, which may harm us or other parties or adversely affect the site functionality or its use by others. You shall not attempt or obtain from or through this site any information that is not already and intentionally made available from or through it.
We accept no liability for any loss or damage to body or motorcycle while using any garment or product purchased from our website.
Our website and its content is subject to copyright, and other intellectual property rights. These rights are either owned by Zeez Clothing Ltd. or a third party.
You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on this site, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior consent.
Our site includes registered trademarks, and other marks that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use our trade marks without our consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.